1st year Computer Chapter 9 Fundamantals of Internet Question an Answers
Make it Short and Simple Question an Answer
Q1. Differentiate between E-mail Address and URLs?
Ans. E-mail Address has a user ID and an identity of the email service, separated by the “@” symbol, e.g., [email protected]
- A URL (Uniform Resource Locator) is a web address used to access websites, consisting of the protocol (e.g., “https://”), domain (e.g., “www.bilalarticles.com”, and path (e.g., “/page”).
Q2. Sign-up Process on a Web Mail Facility?
Ans. To sign up for a webmail service, visit the service’s website.
- Click on the “Sign Up” or “Create Account” button.
- Provide requested information, such as your name, desired email address, password, and other details.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration.
- Once registered, you can start using your new email account.