First Year English Book-1 Lesson No. 15: “The Angel and the Author-and Others” Notes
Here are short and simple questions and answers for Lesson No. 15: “The Angel and the Author-and Others”:
short and simple questions and answers
- At what point of the journey in his dream did the author hear the throbbing sound of wings?
- Ans. When the writer reached a point where nothing of this world remained visible, he heard behind him the throbbing sound of wings.
- What time of the year was it?
- Ans. It was about a fortnight after Christmas.
- What does the author like about Christmas?
- Ans. The most important thing the author likes about Christmas is that it makes everybody good.
- Why are noble deeds always a great joy for the author?
- Ans. A man gets satisfaction, respect, and glory due to his good deeds. That is why noble deeds are always a great joy for the author.