Check PNB Account Balance By Missed Call
Punjab National Bank (PNB) customers can check their account balance by giving just a missed call to the toll-free number. PNB has launched missed call balance inquiry number to get instantly account balance via SMS.
PNB missed call banking is free and available for all customers. You just need to give a missed call from your registered mobile number and within a second you will receive an SMS contains your account balance.
To avail this facility you just need to register your mobile number with your account.,if already your mobile number registered with bank then you can ready to use this facility.
Punjab National Bank Balance enquiry missed call number
This facility available only for the registered mobile number with the bank, you can’t use other numbers.
Check Account Balance through Missed call
- From your registered mobile number Dial this toll-free number: 1800 180 2223 or tolled number 0120-2303090
- After dialing this number it will be disconnected automatically after 2-3 rings
- You will get an account balance SMS instantly on your phone.
Please note: As of now there is no restriction. It is unlimited. The gap between 2 subsequent queries from the same mobile number to be a minimum of 45 Minutes.
Also Check –
- CHECK SBI ACCOUNT BALANCE THROUGH MISSED CALL TOLL-FREE NUMBER NOVEL – 2021
- CHECK ICICI ACCOUNT BALANCE THROUGH MISSED CALL & SMS NOVEL -2021
- Selectionpoint – For Government Study Content
Balance Inquiry Toll-free number: 1800 180 2223
Balance Inquiry Tolled-number: 0120-2303090
So no need to visit Bank or ATM to check the account balance, just dial the above numbers from the registered mobile number and get your account balance on your phone instantly.