Check IDBI Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call
You can get your IDBI Bank account mini statement by dialing a toll-free number. You can get the last 5 transaction details through SMS.
TOLL-FREE BANKING is a service offered by the bank to help you obtain your Account Mini Statement by simply giving a missed call to a toll-free number. This service is currently offered free of charge by the bank.
To check account transaction details normally you need to print your passbook. You can also use the net banking facility. But now you can also get the mini statement of your account by giving a missed call.
IDBI Bank Mini Statement via SMS
To use this facility you just need to register your mobile number with your account. You need to dial a toll-free number from your registered mobile number.
To receive Mini statement of your account:-
- Dial this number from registered mobile number: 18008431133
- The call will be disconnected after IVR confirmation.
- You will receive an SMS shortly, in this SMS you can see the last 5 transaction details of your account.
If you have multiple accounts then you need to register your particular account to get the mini statement.
- Send SMS as REG < Space > Account Number to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718
Also Check –
- CHECK SBI ACCOUNT BALANCE THROUGH MISSED CALL TOLL-FREE NUMBER NOVEL – 2021
- CHECK ICICI ACCOUNT BALANCE THROUGH MISSED CALL & SMS NOVEL -2021
- Selectionpoint – For Government Study Content
So this is how IDBI Bank customers can get account mini statements by giving a just missed call.