Check IDBI Bank Account Balance By Missed Call
Now check your IDBI account balance through missed call toll-free number. Yes, you just need to give a missed call to the balance inquiry number and you will get an account balance SMS on your phone.
IDBI Bank is a public sector bank owned by the government of India. Currently, it has 3,817 ATMs, 1,995 branches across the country.
Normally, to check your IDBI account balance you need to visit a bank or ATM. You can also use net banking and mobile banking to get account details. But with missed call balance alert facility you will get an account balance instantly.
IDBI Bank Account Balance Missed Call Toll-free Number
To use missed call banking facility you just need to register your mobile number with your bank account. Bank has pre-activated this facility for all account holders who maintain a single operative account.
To get your IDBI Account balance via SMS:-
- Dial this number from your registered mobile number: 18008431122
- The call will be disconnected after the IVR message.
- Soon, you will receive an account balance alert.
If you have multiple accounts then you need to register the particular account by sending an SMS.
- Send SMS as REG < Space > Account Number to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718
Please note, You can avail this facility for a maximum of 4 times a day. The Bank is currently providing this service free of cost.
- CHECK SBI ACCOUNT BALANCE THROUGH MISSED CALL TOLL-FREE NUMBER NOVEL – 2021
- CHECK ICICI ACCOUNT BALANCE THROUGH MISSED CALL & SMS NOVEL -2021
- Selectionpoint – For Government Job Study Content
SO this is how IDBI customers can get instantly an account balance alert on the registered mobile number.